I've been in a very floral, girly, frilly mood today and walking home from work I had to resist purchasing anything (and Topshop was having a huge sale!). I am proud of myself for not caving to my cravings like I usually do. Anyway, I thought I would share my wants for this weekend with you.
01. White Sand Jasmine Violate Floral Bikini $219. It is too perfect for words! I love the pastel colours and I love the frill down the front. I am also a fan of bandeau bikinis. I think they are much more flattering on someone like me who has no body shape and are just straight up and down. There are two down falls for this beautiful bikini though. Firstly it is $219, which I think is very pricey for bathers, and secondly, it is sold out in my size. There are heaps of other lovely bathers on the White Sands website, if you wan to check them out.
02. Jelly Sandals $29.99. I love the new clear plastic with the glitter in side. I think they are adorable and I am considering purchasing a pair for the upcoming festival season! I have never owned a pair and I get mixed reviews from friends. Some love them and some think they rub. I think the only to see is to try them out!
03. Dahlia Floral Lace Collar Skater Dress from Asos $119. I love the lace and the cut of this dress. I think it's super cute and perfect for Summer. I am a bit obsessed with lace at the moment and what I really want is lace shorts. But, I'm too fussy and can't find the perfect pair anywhere. I am tempted just to sew my own.
04. Silver statement watch $48 and Silver anchor bracelet $8 from Sabo Skirt. I love the clothes at Sabo skirt but the accessories really tempt me. The watch is amazing and cheap. I think it's similar to the Micheal Kors watches yet not to similar that it is a direct dupe. The bracelet is so delightful and cheap!
05. Silver Pyramid ring from Sabo Skirt $6. Again more accessories from Sabo Skirt. I think this ring is really cute and will be great for summer and the festival season. Accessorising at festivals can be difficult because it is so easy to lose things and I know I personally can't stand anything that's annoying in the mosh. I think this ring is nice and edgy, but also small enough to not be annoying.
I hope you had/ have a lovely weekend (time differences confuse me) and you liked my wants.
What's on your wish list right now?